Cashew is cultivated in Pakistan and India. Cashew is a famous tree that grows up to ten meters in length. The tree also produces reddish gum. Its fruit is conical in shape. The skin of this fruit is soft and its color is It is reddish or yellowish in color – it has a white skin like peanuts in its thin membrane, it smells strong but it tastes sweet and it is also delicious to eat.
Its peels also produce a special type of oil that protects the wood from termites, but care must be taken because this oil can cause blisters if applied to the skin – in the eyes of medical experts Is wett.
Cashews are also counted among the dried fruits that are eaten in winter. This fruit contains minerals, copper, magnesium, protein, phosphorus, zinc and vitamins which are beneficial for our health. Cashews are rich in fat. But it improves the function of fat glands and muscles.
Cashews can be used in many ways. It is very delicious if it is drunk as a country shake. In addition, it is also eaten as a dessert in winter. It can also be used by putting it on many sweet things. Let’s see the benefits of cashews now.
SOME HIDDEN SECRET OF CASHEWS:
- Cashews keep cholesterol levels normal
- Eating cashews can prevent stroke
- Eating cashews can protect against heart disease
- Constant use of cashews definitely leads to weight loss
- Cashews are also beneficial for bones
- Use cashews daily for the growth and development of growing children
- Cashews sharpen the eyesight and can prevent dangerous diseases such as cataracts
- Cashew is similar in shape to the kidneys and it is also useful for our kidneys
- The use of cashews does not constrict blood vessels, so it also helps to keep blood pressure normal.
- Cashews have improved memory and brain
- If cashew is mixed with honey and licked, it can prevent forgetfulness
- Cashews do not allow the sugar level in the body to rise
- Cashew nuts cause relief in toothache
- The juice of this fruit is beneficial in inflammation and pain
- Mixing cashew oil with vinegar and massaging in syphilis and leprosy is beneficial.
- Cashews are useful for people who are anemic
- Eating cashews makes hair strong and shiny
- Cashew relieves body fatigue
- Cashews also protect us from infectious diseases like cancer
- Cashews protect us from depression but also good sleep comes from eating it
- Cashew removes the effects of aging