ANDROID STUDIO TUTORIALS-LAYOUTS IN ANDROID STUDIO FOR BEGINEERS
Hello And Welcome Today I will Tell You Layouts In Android Studio.
Basically There Are Four Types Of Layouts In Android Studio.
- Linear Layout
- Relative Layout
- Table Layout
- Frame Layout
First Of All We Discuss Linear Layout in Android Studio.
- Linear Layout is a view group that aligns all children in a single direction vertically or horizontally.
- Layout Direction Specified by android Orientation.
- Relative Layouts lays out element based on their relationship with one another and with parent container.
- Table Layout organizes content into row and columns.
- Frame layout is designed to display a single item at a time
You Can also using this layouts in android studio for design our front user interface.